These no-prep math journal prompts are aligned to Common Core standards for second grade. This unit focuses on Triple Digit Subtraction. These prompts will challenge your students to write about the math processes and strategies they are using and promote higher order thinking.
There are 20 prompts included. These are available in two no-prep formats:
- Print & Go strips: 8 identical prompts to a page, perfect for printing and gluing into student journals
- Powerpoint: Easily display a prompt for your entire class, perfect for math centers, quick checks, or assessments
⭐Check out more Math Journal Prompts !
• Triple Digit Subtraction with Regrouping - Task Cards, Word Problems & Game
• Triple Digit Subtraction with Regrouping Activities & Hands-On Projects
• Seasonal Color by Number Pictures BUNDLE - Triple Digit Addition & Subtraction
• Addition & Subtraction Regrouping Enrichment Activities -Math Menu, Choice Board