* This is the fourth in our series of File Folder Assessment Kits.
* Kits are to be used to assess student's skill level in various Preschool Early Learning Skills.
* Directions are provided to create a file folder game to be used as an assessment for the identification of 3-dimensional shapes (matching 3-dimensional shapes or for the receptive or expressive identification of 3- dimensional shapes).
* An Assessment Form is provided to record data monthly (or weekly if used for Response to Intervention).
* If used for Response to Identification (RTI), be sure record baseline data, your interventions and data after your interventions have been implemented.
* Options are included to record student’s performance by matching 3 dimensional shapes , by receptively identifying numbers3-dimensional shapes and/ or by the expressive identification of 3-dimensional shapes.
* This hands-on assessment can be used with toddlers, early learners or with students with special learning needs.
* Directions to create a Work Sample are also included. Work Sample Title and Rubric are included as well.
* You can use the Rubric to record beginning of the year and end of the year performance (from each student’s Assessment Form), thus documenting progress over time.
Please check out our other Preschool Assessment resources and materials at the following link:
Thank you for visiting our store. If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases. If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!