Also included in
- Art Around the WORLD is a collection of 18 art lessons focusing on 6 countries or continents specifically designed for elementary students from first grade and up. Explore the world of art with over 160 pages of step-by-step photo instructions to guide each art project.You will NOT need any prior kn$29.50$39.00Save $9.50
This download contains a bundle of 3 unique art projects to explore Australian culture.
The projects are very simple, and require very few supplies. Just read the one page teacher script aloud to your students to learn about the culture and art project, and you're ready to begin!
**Please Note: This resource is part of a larger bundle called Art Around the WORLD for Elementary students that contains 18 simple and engaging art lessons for six different countries. Or, you can other best selling art resources: Art History 1 and Art History 2 collections.
- 3 Art Lessons, each with it's own read-aloud teacher script, step by step photos, templates and literacy integration activities.
- Teacher Scripts You don't have to have any background knowledge to implement this program. The teacher scripts are written in straight forward language so you can turn to page one and start the discussion! There are guiding questions embedded to facilitate a meaningful discussion before introducing the art project.
- Step By Step Photos Each lesson has step-by-step photos and descriptions to walk you through the process. Show this page to students as they work so they can use it as reference!
- Literacy Extensions Every country has a collection of literacy projects for early finishers, writing centers or extension projects. There are coloring pages, reflection writing pages, word searches, creative writing prompts, sequencing writing templates, and a lot more!
- Simple Supply List Every lesson has a visual supply list with very basic and inexpensive supplies. We can make AMAZING art with a very low budget!
You do not need any particular websites to complete this collection. I would suggest doing a simple web image search for images relating to the art studied, and I have provided suggestions for search terms. Project these images for the class to discuss during the read-aloud introductory discussion for great results!
All projects can be kept in a portfolio or scrapbook, and I have included a cover for scrapbooks in both black and white and color - see them in the preview!
You can see the preview by clicking the green button near the top of this page. All three of the art projects is pictured on the cover.
For a more complete preview with more pictures, click HERE to see the preview for the full bundle. You can also read hundreds of teacher reviews of these projects!
A journey from Cave Art to Modern Art and the impact on cultures on the art styles. Click below to see over 500 positive reviews of this collection of engaging lessons!
More artists to study with step by step directions. The focus is on more modern artists than in Art History for Elementary 1.
This is a resource for busy teachers with limited time and supplies. All the work is done for you! Just choose between 8 cute crafts for each month.
I genuinely appreciate the lovely feedback I've received on these art units! Keeping art alive in classrooms by integrating it with other subjects is near and dear to my heart - thank you for helping!
These are PDF files. Please ensure you have the correct programs to open and use them. If you have any trouble with downloading or printing, please read the help on this page: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Help
If you still need troubleshooting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and the TPT tech team will be happy to help you.
Larger bundles may be collected in a ZIP file. You can read more about this type of file by clicking HERE.
Would you like to see a huge list of similar resources all on one page?
Just click the category below that you'd like to browse:
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me directly at email@example.com
You can see ALL clip art and early literacy sets organized in one place by clicking Whimsy Workshop Teaching -- simply choose a tab at the top of the page to explore!
Don't miss out on free and discounted clip art by keeping in touch!
Whimsy Workshop Teaching
This download allows for single classroom use only. If you know of other teachers who wish to have their own copy, you can click on extended licenses during the checkout process (at reduced prices), or email the product link to colleagues so they can purchase their own legal copy and receive any updates in the future. Thank you for respecting my TOU and hard work.
Original Resources and Illustrations ©S.Westby - Whimsy Workshop Teaching.com