PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
1. Learn about overcoming test anxiety
2. Build reading fluency by performing a reader's theater
3. Gain confidence as readers and in front of an audience
4. Learn to work together
5. Reflect on their new thinking
1. 3 RT scripts at different ability levels (basic, average, advanced).
2. 6-8 Character roles for each script at varying ability levels.
3. Specific learning topics for each script.
4. 6 writing prompts.
5. 12 discussion cards.
6. 3 T/F pages for before and after the RT performance.
7. 3 Learning organizers to extend the thinking
NEED LESSONS TO LAUNCH READER'S THEATER? CLICK HERE!
LOOKING FOR MORE READER'S THEATERS? VISIT: READERTHEATER.COM
I hope you and your students learn a TON and enjoy these reader's theater scripts!
Copyright © 2019 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.