This set of Canadian maps contain 3 specific maps of The Oregon Compromise (1946), Rupert's Land (1867), and when British Columbia joined in 1871. The maps also come in black and white line art, color key squares, and the blue water background is removable.
The maps are not labeled in order for you to customize them for your Canadian history and social studies resources.
• Map of the Oregon Compromise in 1946
• Map of Rupert's Land in 1867
• Map of when British Columbia joins in 1871
• All maps available in B&W line art
• Removable blue water background
• Color Key Squares (dark blue, brown, dark gray, light grey, dark green, light green, pink, purple, red, yellow)
More Maps Here!
Thanks for visiting!
300 ppi, transparent, PNG files.