- Product Description
Use color hints to help kids decode short vowels, long vowels, and more! Get three fun bingo games and word cards to help kids learn to read passages about pretzels, peanuts, and jelly beans! Great for SPED, ELL, and struggling readers. Both color and black resources are included so you can compare student progress with or without hints. For expanded versions with 32 bingo cards for each topic, see Jelly Beans, Peanuts, and Pretzels. Take a look at the previews!
• Reading Passages About Jelly Beans, Pretzels, and Peanuts
• Activity Instructions for Five Days (Per Topic)
• 15 Printable Bingo Cards With Color and 15 in Black (5 Per Topic)
• 15 Digital Game Cards, as PDFs with Checkboxes (5 Per Topic)
• 24 Each of Small, Medium, & Large Word Cards Per Topic
TEACHERS' COMMENTS ON READING WITH COLOR RESOURCES
• Great technique for my struggling readers!
• Very useful for me as an ESL/ELL/ESOL teacher.
• My low readers began doing better ... and my higher readers took off ...
• This method is much easier than I expected it to be.
SIGHT WORD BINGO BUNDLES
THEMATIC BINGO RESOURCES
• Bundle for Small Groups: Phonics Bundle About Snacks (Jelly Beans, Peanuts, Pretzels).
POSTERS WITH MINI BOOK & WORD CARDS
• FREE SAMPLE: School Supplies Mini-Book and Word Cards
REFERENCE RESOURCES & MORE
If you like this resource, please become a Follower in order to find the store back easily and get notified about sales and new resources.