Get started easily with color hints on vowels! Get three fun bingo games and word cards to help kids learn to read passages about pretzels, peanuts, and jelly beans! Great for SPED, ELL, and struggling readers. Both color and black resources are included so you can compare student progress with or without hints. For expanded versions with 32 bingo cards for each topic, see Jelly Beans
, and Pretzels
. Take a look at the previews!
• Reading Passages About Jelly Beans, Pretzels, and Peanuts
• Activity Instructions for Five Days (Per Topic)
• 15 Printable Bingo Cards With Color and 15 in Black (5 Per Topic)
• 15 Digital Game Cards, as PDFs with Checkboxes (5 Per Topic)
• 24 Each of Small, Medium, & Large Word Cards Per Topic
TEACHERS' COMMENTS ON READING WITH COLOR RESOURCES
• Great technique for my struggling readers!
• Very useful for me as an ESL/ELL/ESOL teacher.
• Wonderful ideas and just what I was looking for......thank you!
• My low level readers began doing better ... and my higher readers took off ...
RELATED RESOURCES WITH 24 THEMATIC WORDS
• Phonics Bingo About Kangaroos: Print & Digital
• Phonics Bingo About Giraffes: Print & Digital
• Phonics Bingo About Frogs: Print & Digital
• Phonics Bingo About Snakes: Print & Digital
• FREE SAMPLE: School Supplies Mini-Book and Word Cards
• Foods Poster, Word Cards, and Mini Book
• Animals Poster, Word Cards, and Mini Book
• Numbers and Shapes Poster, Word Cards, and Mini Book
• School Supplies Poster, Word Cards, and Mini Book
• BUNDLE of FOUR PHONICS POSTERS
• Vowel Activities: There Is a Bird on Your Head (24 words from Mo Willems Book)
• Reading With Color: Make Your Own Phonics Game
OTHER READING WITH COLOR RESOURCES
• Teacher's Guide and Dolch Word List
• 2200 Common Words With Phonics Hints
• Common Rhyming Words With Phonics Hints
• FREE Color Hints Poster
If you like this resource, please become a Follower in order to find the store back easily and get notified about sales and new resources. More are coming out soon!.