PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is a super exciting resource that will help your students:
1. Discover what it's like to have responsibilities as a citizen in a community
2. Understand the Social Studies and Reading connection
3. Build reading fluency by performing a reader's theater
4. Gain confidence as readers and in front of an audience
5. Learn to work together
6. Reflect on their new thinking
INTEGRATE SOCIAL STUDIES TOPICS INTO READING FOR THE WIN!
Included in This Resource:
1. 3 RT scripts at different ability levels (basic, average, advanced).
2. 6-8 Character roles for each script at varying ability levels.
3. Specific learning topics for each script.
4. 6 writing prompts.
5. 12 discussion cards.
6. 3 T/F pages for before and after the RT performances.
7. 3 Learning organizers to extend the thinking
NEED LESSONS TO LAUNCH READER'S THEATER? CLICK HERE!
LOOKING FOR MORE READER'S THEATERS? VISIT: READERTHEATER.COM
I hope you and your learn a TON and enjoy these reader's theater scripts!
Copyright © 2018 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.