Add these exciting reader's theaters to your Social Studies unit on The Civil War.
- Learn about key events leading up to The Civil War
- Understand the Social Studies and Reading connection
- Build reading fluency by performing a reader's theater
- Gain confidence as readers and in front of an audience
- Learn to work together
- Reflect on their new thinking
INTEGRATE SOCIAL STUDIES TOPICS INTO READING FOR THE WIN!
- 3 RT scripts at different ability levels (basic, average, advanced).
- 6-8 Character roles for each script at varying ability levels.
- Specific learning topics for each script.
- 6 writing prompts.
- 12 discussion cards.
- 3 T/F pages for before and after the RT performance.
- 3 Learning organizers to extend their thinking. (perfect for grading!)
- Famous Women Soldiers
- Famous Women Spies
- Famous Women Nurses
NEED LESSONS TO LAUNCH READER'S THEATER? CLICK HERE!
LOOKING FOR MORE READER'S THEATERS? VISIT: READERTHEATER.COM
I hope you and your students learn a TON and enjoy these reader's theater scripts!
Copyright © 2019 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.