Save money with this bundle! It contains all the graphic organizers that are also sold separately in my store for the 3 types of rocks: igneous, metamorphic, and sedimentary.
• This collection includes 4 graphic organizers with answer keys: 1 for igneous, 1 for metamorphic, and 2 for sedimentary rocks.
• The activity is meant to be used with a reading text which outlines the basic details about the three types of rocks. I created this to coordinate with the "Prentice Hall Science Explorer: Inside Earth" textbook, but it should coordinate with most science texts.
• The activity can be used as a whole class reading and note-taking activity, or students can read and fill out the organizers independently.
• I used this activity with sixth grade students, but it could easily be adapted down for 4th-5th graders or up for 7th-8th graders.
• The previous studies of your students and their overall achievement levels will greatly impact their success with this activity.
• The blank graphic organizer pages are meant to be copied for the students. The remaining pages are for the teacher.
• I appreciate your fair reviews after using this product in your classroom. Thanks so much!
• Each of the four graphic organizers in this bundle can be purchased separately in my store.
• Visit my TPT store at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Traveling-Teacher-Online