This foldable covers Systems of Equations with 3 variables.
. This is the fifth lesson in Algebra 2 Unit 3 Systems of Equations and Inequalities
This resource includes:
✧ Color-coded graphic organizers
✧ Black-line master graphic organizers
✧ Color coded notes with examples.
✧ Practice problems for homework or assessment
✧ Answer key for practice problems
Algebra 2 Unit 3 topics include:
- Systems of equations - solve by graphing
- Systems of equations solve algebraically
- Graphing Systems of Inequalities
- Linear programming - Systems of equations with 3 variables
- Solving systems of equations using matrices
Related bundles include:
- Algebra 2 Mega Teacher Resource Bundle
- Systems of Equations and Linear Inequalities Teacher Resource Bundle
- Systems of Equations and Linear Inequalities Foldables only for Algebra 2 Unit 3
- Algebra 2 A year of foldables mega bundle
Related Systems of Equations Products
• Systems of Equations Story and Comic Book Unit Project EDITABLE
• Systems of Equations Paper Chain Activity
• Systems of Equations Math Detective Activity
• Systems of Equations Digital Math Detective Activity for Google Drive
• Systems of Equations 5 Options Unit Project EDITABLE
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.