The Comprehension Questions screens can be used to assess a child’s progress with the comprehension programs or to allow for identification of areas of weakness that require support.
- Designed by Speech Pathologists.
- Designed for use in the home or within schools.
- A time efficient screen focusing on questions a child of that age would be expected to answer without difficulty.
- 3 year old Comprehension Screen – focuses on Blank level 1 and 2 questions.
- Clear instructions for the adult who is administering the screen.
- Examples of adequate and inadequate responses are provided for each question.
- Space for recording a child’s exact response.