3 page SMARTBOARD file
On the first page students sort Australian States, Territories, Capital Cities and abbreviations of States/Territories on a smartboard, or using smartboard software. If student makes a mistake, their attempt is rejected!
On the second page students complete a jigsaw activity; putting the states and territories into their correct position (no credit for this, the software did the jigsaw part, I just added the pics)!
On the third page students label Australia with the correct state/territory label.
Please, feedback comments are very much appreciated.. critical or complimentary! Stars alone don't tell me much!
Please, before you download this file make sure you understand;
1. You will probably need NOTEBOOK 11 to use it.
2. Notebook 11 has a reset button at the top of the task bar to easily reset the page for a new student to use.
3. Understand that fonts aren't transferable through files, if you don't have COMIC SANS then the setup/design will be affected.
4. When your students move the keywords into the coloured boxes the keyword spins, however, it will stop where the student places it (so keep them spaced out in the colour box).
5. I am still learning the ins and outs of Notebook so files seem simple but they do take me quite a while to put together!