Also included in
- These lesson plans are made for a 3 and 4 year old preschool class. It includes 35 weeks of lesson plans, stretching from September to May. Included in each month is the scope and sequence for that month, templates for all printable materials needed, and the full lesson plans for each week. Each wee$80.00$98.00Save $18.00
- These lesson plans are everything that you will need to teach 2 FULL YEARS of a Preschool and then a Pre-K program in a developmentally appropriate way. The first year is typically for 3 and 4 year olds, and the second year is typically for 4 and 5 year olds. However, having both years allows you to$150.00$216.75Save $66.75
- This is a bundle of all the most important items you will need to plan, prepare, and set up a two year Preschool and Pre-K program. These are the lesson plans and materials that we have used to run our successful program. We designed our curriculum after teaching kindergarten in the public schools f$185.00$296.50Save $111.50
This bundle includes everything you need for November lessons in a 3 and 4 year old preschool class. These lessons are meant to start in November, with the weekly themes being .
- November scope and sequence
- Lesson plans for weeks 10, 11, 12, and 13
- , which includes a phonics, table work, music, math, story and reading, and a theme or writing lesson for each day
- All master materials needed for the individual lessons with instructions on how to prep or get ready for them
- Materials needed list for each week
- Native Americans Informative Story
- Who Were the Pilgrims? Informative Story
- Class read aloud letter books for the letters I, J, and K
These lesson plans are to be used in conjunction with our 35 Week Curriculum Map.
Because this is for year 1, the 3 year-old class, we have the students attend 2 days a week. However, the activities could be stretched out between additional days if that is what is best for your schedule. These could be used in a public classroom, private classroom, or homeschool setting.
We have used these exact activities and lessons in our own preschool for several years and have seen how it has very successfully prepared students to enter kindergarten confidently. We have a two year program, and these lessons are for the FIRST year. Everything builds the foundation for the second year, so be sure to look for our Year 2 Curriculum Map to continue their learning!
You can find our other individual monthly lesson plans here: