PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Don’t forget to breath! Help children to calm down and focus!
Practice any one of these thirty breathing techniques to release stress and tension. Help your children feel calm and focused with breathing exercises like Balloon Breath, Bee Breath, and Bunny Breath. Download these Breathing Exercise Cards to use in your home, classroom, or studio. Index, Breathing Exercise Tips, and Breath Instructions are included. Recommended ages: 4+.
Recommended ages: 4+.
What’s included in these Breathing Exercise Cards, including 66 digital yoga cards:
• Index card
• Breathing exercise tips
• 30 Breathing exercise instructions
• 30 Breathing exercise images
• All cards are full color
Download these breathing exercise cards, print, and practice!
The printing instructions for our digital PDF download yoga cards are here. Choose the printing method that suits your needs. For example, you can choose the thickness of paper, whether to laminate or not, and whether to print one-sided or double-sided.
For yoga card game ideas, click here.
When can you use these breathing cards for kids in your classroom or homeschool:
• during a transition time or subject change
• during morning meeting or circle time
• when you're stuck indoors
• for a brain break to calm their bodies and minds
• for a calm down activity in your stations
• during your physical education class between games
• during your occupational therapy, physical therapy, or special education session
• with one child, small groups, or large groups
What are the benefits of yoga for kids:
• helps them relax, unwind, and calm down to reduce stress and anxiety
• helps them sleep better
• promotes interaction between adult and child, as well as between multiple children
• develops self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness
• promotes a healthy, active lifestyle
You might also like:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards free TPT purchases. I love hearing your feedback.
Please contact me with any questions—I'm happy to help.
Learn, be active, and have fun!
For yoga tips and kids yoga resources, join our weekly Kids Yoga Stories newsletter here.
Follow us on