#kindnessnation Build a strong and caring classroom community and help your students make an active and positive difference in their world by encouraging them to be intentionally and actively kind, both inside and outside the classroom!
Ready to print 'n go, this resources challenges students to perform 30 intentional acts of kindness in 30 days -- practical actions that can be implemented today to help others feel valued, appreciated, and loved.
Find free resources from many of my Teachers Pay Teachers colleagues to help teach kindness, compassion, empathy, and acceptance! Search the hashtags: #kindnessnation and #weholdthesetruths
THIS FREE RESOURCE INCLUDES:
- 30 Days of Kindness Challenge Template (in both color and black-and-white)
- Teaching tips, ideas, tools, and strategies to help you discuss kindness and implement this activity in your classroom!
- 3 Reflection worksheets prompting students to write about their acts of kindness, how they made others feel, and how it made them feel.
- 3 Quote Analysis worksheets, with quotes about kindness
- A blank 30-Day template students can use to create their own 30 Days of Kindness Challenge
I ♥ FOLLOWERS!
Click here to follow me and be the first to know about store discounts, free products, and product launches!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK!
If you find this resource useful for your students, please leave feedback for other teachers. If the resource can be revised to better meet your students' needs, please reach out to me via my email or Q&A tab.
HAPPY TEACHING -- I'M CHEERING YOU ON!
Questions? Please email email@example.com
© Literary Sherri www.literarysherri.com