With the Multiplication Workout, your students can get the wiggles out and build math fluency at the same time! The Multiplication Workout consists of 30 task cards, each with a quick, individualized workout routine! Students have to use multiplication skills to figure out how many of each exercise to do!
Here's how the Multiplication Workout works:
1. During the day when you notice your students need a wiggle break, pass out a card to each student.
2. Designate a special spot for each student so they'll have room to move around and not bump into each other.
3. The students place their task card in front of them, either on their desk or the floor.
4. Students then begin their workout! For example, if "Jumping Jacks 6x3" appears on a task card, a student uses mental math to figure out he or she will do 18 Jumping Jacks. There are four exercises on each card.
5. You may have your students repeat their routine or switch cards with a neighbor when finished if your students need an extended workout! It's also fun to play music during the workout!
The Multiplication Workout will help your students see that figuring can be fun!
Included: An explanation of the movements, 30 task cards. Cup Label
Check out more Math Workouts here!
The Addition Workout!
The Subtraction Workout!
The Division Workout!
The Math Workout Bundle! Includes all 4 sets at a 25% discount!
I hope you choose to download this product. If you do and find it helpful, please leave a great rating, follow me, and check out the other products in my store. Thank you!
~For personal and single classroom use only.~