These music and listening writing prompts are the perfect addition to the middle school music classroom. They are a versatile resource that you will be using over and over again– you just need to change the music to listen to!
Included in this resource are:
• 11 different general questions. These are great way to help you get you to know your students at the beginning of the year.
• Two different listening response prompts for each Element of Music. The first is slightly easier than the second. This makes it really easy to build skills over the duration of your course OR for differentiation in the classroom.
Some of the ways you can use this resource are listed below
1. As a stand alone listening and writing lesson
2. As a part of a bigger unit of work
3. As a way to listen to and analyse a piece of music that will later be performed
4. As a substitute teacher’s lesson
5. As an assignment
6. As a test
7. As a listening journal
8. As homework
Julia from Jooya
If you like the look of this resource, check out these other resources from Jooya Teaching Resources
Save $$$ with the Music Bundle 1
Save $$$ with Music Bundle 2
Save $$$ with the Junior Music Assignment Bundle
Try these Listening Response Worksheets
Save $$$ by purchasing the Elements of Music Bundle
Get value for money with TPT credits
After logging in, go to your My Purchases page. Beneath the title of each of your purchases you'll see a “Provide Feedback” link. Simply click on the link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment on how much you love the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you 5 feedback credits, 20 credits equals $1 off your purchase!
Become a follower by clicking the “Follow Me” green star near the Store Logo, this will let you know about any sales I am throwing, new products and freebies!