30 original sizzling start writing prompts. This packet includes a one-page list of the prompts, a classroom set (print and cut out each prompt) as well as one page of writing lines for each prompt. I have used NSW foundation font.
Use these sizzling start writing prompts to foster imaginative narrative writing. Use these as examples of sizzling starts.
Five sample sizzling starts include:
1. Bursting with excitement, she ran out the door.
2. Careful not to look down, the builder slowly ascended up the steep side of the building.
3. "Are we there yet?" complained Molly for the hundredth time.
4. If he failed, all hope would be lost.
5. I felt so joyful I could have jumped up to the clouds.
May be reproduced for one teacher's classroom use or by one therapist's use. Please do not share with your colleagues.