Also included in
- Buy now and all future WholeHearted School Counseling products will be FREE! This growing bundle includes all of WholeHearted Resources at a 50% discount....until 400 paid products have been added in total. As a growing bundle, it means that the price will increase each time that I add a new produ$271.75$543.50Save $271.75
- This social emotional learning mega bundle contains many of WholeHearted School Counseling's SEL games and activities to help children learn, practice, and develop coping skills, self-regulation, social skills, and self-esteem. This SEL Bundle contains some of WholeHearted's top selling resources.$185.00$301.25Save $116.25
- This SEL Distance Learning Bundle includes Coping Tool Resources on Google Slides™, so that you can continue to support your student's social emotional needs during these challenging times. Save over 35% when you purchase this SEL Bundle, as compared to purchasing each resource individually. What'$25.00$41.00Save $16.00
- The Calm Classroom Bundle provides a great foundation to create a trauma sensitive classroom integrated with social emotional learning. Focusing on prevention and emotion regulation, the calming activities in this bundle can help with classroom management. Works for small groups, individual counse$30.25$55.00Save $24.75
Your students will love these 30 mindful breathing exercises and movement sensory breaks animated videos for in school and distance learning. . These self-regulation exercises encourage students to be present in their bodies and minds through breathing, bilateral coordination, crossing the midline, gross motor and fine motor skills, and/or proprioceptive input. Plus, there's also the option to integrate auditory input too, if you choose to use the narrated videos with carefully selected accompanying music.
These brain and body break videos are designed to help students self-regulate, focus, and feel more centered & calm. They are easy to follow, fun to learn, can work wonders with transitions and establishing routines, and helps to shift reactive and/or disassociated energy into receptive and engaged energy.
✔ 30 Animated Videos, which range from 50 seconds to just under 5 minutes long, in
- Pre-Recorded Narrated Videos with Music on Google Slides™
- Pre-Recorded Narrated Videos (no music) on Google Slides™
- Without Pre-Recorded Narration or music on individual mp4 files (so
that you can read out loud or make your own recording)
✔ Printable Wall Charts and Checklist (located in this pdf file)
✔ Printable PDF Visual Supports / Posters of each exercise in both Color and Black and White (located in this pdf file)
Ways to Use
- Use as Brain and Body Breaks to help with transitions and regulating mood and energy levels of your class (for both In-Person Learning and Distance Learning).
- Project on a Smart Board or shared Computer Screen
- Perfect for morning meetings or counseling sessions
- For Distance learning, share one a day with your class to complete together or assign individually.
- Integrate into small groups and individual counseling sessions.
- Incorporate into Occupational Therapy Sessions
- Families can use these videos at home, too!
- Save videos on a device that can be used in your Calm Corner, so that students can use them when taking a break.
Sample a Video!
If you'd like to same one of these videos for free, before purchasing this collection, click on this link to try Hot Cocoa.
The 30 Animated Video Lessons Include:
* Balloon Breathing
* Bubble Breath
* Bunny Sniff
* Buzzing Bee
* Elephant Ears
* Finger Pulls
* Fire Hands
* Hand Over Heart
* Hawk Hug
* Hot Cocoa
* Massage It Out
* Meerkat March
* Ocean Waves
* Palm Presses
* Penguin Dance
* Piano Fingers
* Pretzel March
* Rain Tapping
* Rocks and Socks
* Roller Coaster
* Seed to Flower
* See Hear Touch Grounding
* Shake It Out
* Shooting Stars
* Stretch It Out
* Sunrise Sunset
* The Boat
* The Hummingbird
* Trace Eight
* Up and Down Elevator