Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.77 MB | 3 pages
Here are 30 great technology based writing prompts to infuse writing into your computer classroom. 9 Persuasive Writing Prompts, 10 Expository Writing Prompts and 11 Narrative Writing Prompts Document opens in Microsoft Word so you can edit it to your liking. A sample of writing prompts below:
1. Should parents have full access to your cell phones and apps at all times?
2. Which are better, computer-based exams or paper-and-pencil exams?
1. What’s the best way to deal with cyberbullying?
2. How does technology improve worker productivity?
1. How would you teach your younger brother or sister to stay safe of the internet?
2. What are some life lessons you have learned through different devices you use outside of school?
This document is for personal use only and may only be used by the original purchaser. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school district is prohibited. Additional licenses can be purchased at a discount for others to use in your department. This entire document, or any parts within, may not be reproduced or displayed for public viewing. You may NOT electronically post this product online including to teacher blogs, classroom websites or school networks. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).