I stick these labels in the front of my students' agendas. It is a major timesaver. When a student has a behavior problem, I give them a sad face and write the number that corresponds with the reason he or she is being marked down.
These should print fine on 30-count label sheets.
1. I wasn't following directions.
2. I was disrespectful.
3. I hurt a friend on the inside.
4. I hurt a friend on the outside.
5. I misbehaved in the hallway.
6. I misbehaved during lunch.
7. I misbehaved during specials.
8. I did not use self-control.
Font by Lovin Lit