Frustrated by figuring out simple therapy materials for mixed groups? Need materials to cover a range of language skills all in one place? This is a set of more than 300 cards for language skills that can be used as task cards in a classroom or intervention setting, or as game cards in a therapy setting or language center.
The cards use Symbol Stix graphics familiar to special education classrooms as visual cues and response choices.
• 36 cards for categorization
• 30 cards for identifying by adjectives
• 30 cards for exclusion (what doesn’t belong)
• 18 cards for matching a written homophone to the correct picture
• 36 cards for telling how items are the same and different
• 30 cards for identifying synonyms
• 30 cards for identifying antonyms
• 36 cards for associating actions and objects
• 18 cards for associating occupations with objects
• 18 cards for identifying adjectives with our 5 senses
• 36 cards for matching objects with locations
→ game board for up to 5 students to take 6-7 turns to move to the top.
Duplicate it for more students as needed
→ larger standard game board for any number of students, with a spinner.
Symbols Stix are from https://www.n2y.com/news2you/