A simple adaptation can do wonders for achievement of students with and without special needs. Finding suitable adaptations does not have to be difficult any more with the extensive list of proven strategies that have been tried and used by thousands of teachers in North America.
Use these adaptations as is, or use them as a starter to make them fit with the particular needs of a student.
The following areas are covered:
- Organization of Self and Materials
- Written Expression
- Oral Expression – Sounds & Vocabulary Development
- Oral Expression – Word Retrieval, Articulation, & Fluency
- Oral Expression – Limited Language Output
- Sensory/Motor – Hearing
- Sensory/Motor - Vision
- Sensory/Motor – Fine & Gross Motor
- Math Computation
- Math Word Problems
- Routines, Directions & Transitions
- Frustration & Anger
- Social Interactions
- Additional Strategies for Senior Secondary Grades
Take a look at the preview for a chance to see what you are getting, and remember to leave positive feedback if you appreciate my hard work!
I am available to support you! Once you buy this item, feel free to use Teachers Pay Teachers’ communication features. Just let me know if there is anything I can help you with!