This PowerPoint presentation, created by a school-based SLP, provides a conceptual framework for the reasoning, structure, and uses of the 3:1 service delivery model. This presentation allows SLPs who are new to this model, as well as those familiar with it, to introduce this model to their departments and administrators. This PowerPoint includes:
2. Explanation of the caseload versus workload paradigms, and their impact on service delivery in the schools
3. Issues with service delivery models that are based on caseload
4. The 3:1 solution - explanation, implementation, and applications
5. Success stories/testimonials
6. Sample letter to administrators
7. Detailed speaker notes for each slide
1. ASHA-based citations, to support the validity of this model
This presentation is fully editable to best fit your needs, and it can also be adapted to be used by OTs and PTs interested in shifting to the 3:1 model.
Thank you for your purchase. I welcome your comments and feedback.