This file contains 32 pages of Spelling activities that allow for automatic differentiation and can be used with any words. One of the activities (Spelling with Money) has been included at 3 different levels (easy, medium and difficult) so that you can target specific needs and abilities.
These activities incorporate spelling, writing, drawing and math and are sure to engage and excite your students!
Some ways that these activities can be used are:
1. Post 10 activities on the bulletin board each month. Students choose which ones they will do each week, and must have done all 10 by the end of the month.
2. Use these activities as bonus activities after a student has already finished their regular Spelling routine.
3. Send these activities home for extra practice.
4. Use the activities to target needs of specific students.
5. Some of the sheets can be used in Math class to create interdisciplinary activities.
6. Use them in centers and allow partner work.
I hope you enjoy!