The problems in this workbook were carefully chosen in such a way that any student can immediately find the problems he or she needs to improve his or her GRE math score immediately in a quick and efficient manner.
Using this book you will learn to solve GRE math problems in clever and efficient ways that will have you spending less time on each problem, and answering difficult questions with ease. You will feel confident that you are applying a trusted system to one of the most important tests you will ever take.
The material in 320 GRE Math Problems includes:
• 320 GRE math problems arranged by topic and difficulty level
• solutions with complete explanations for 160 problems
• several different solutions for most of the 160 solved problems
• 160 problems with an answer key for solving on your own
320 GRE Math Problems is perfect for your GRE math prep for 5 reasons:
1. Dr. Warner realizes that every student learns differently and this is one of the reasons that many problems are solved in several different ways using different strategies. Every student will be able to find a solution that is a perfect fit for him/her. More advanced students will especially benefit from Dr. Warner’s approach of providing multiple solutions by helping them develop many methods to solve new problems, and to give deeper insight into the problems themselves so that those problems can be solved more quickly, more easily, and with no chance of making careless errors.
2. There are 320 GRE math problems to practice with split into 5 levels and distributed among the 4 general topic areas covered on the test. Explanations of the solutions are so thorough and comprehensible that even second language speakers can easily follow them.
3. The book is designed to generate huge GRE score increases with only 20 minutes of math preparation each day. By arranging the problems by topic and level, you can easily pick out the problems that you need to focus on to raise your score without wasting time on problems that are too easy or too difficult for you.
4. Dr. Warner’s teaching methods will naturally increase your mathematical maturity so that your potential score increases simultaneously with your actual score. This means that you can actually become capable of getting a perfect score even if you were not before picking up the book.
5. Dr. Warner has had to teach GRE prep for more than a decade to accumulate the powerful combination of insights and strategies found in this book. Years of experience, a Ph.D. in math, and a unique approach have led to the ultimate product that outdoes any other GRE prep book. While other books teach general mathematical knowledge, Dr. Warner’s strategies are designed to exploit the test’s weaknesses, which allow students to save huge amounts of time, avoid careless mistakes, and answer questions correctly while avoiding messy algebraic computations whenever possible.