This activity is in SPANISH ONLY!
You can find the English version in my store or purchase the bundle at a discounted price.
Included in this activity you will find two playing mats and playing cards. Laminate the mats and the cards. Students will be able to record their number on the mat in standard form with dry erase marker if laminated.
Materials: War mats and deck of number cards.
1. Mix and place the deck of cards facedown.
2. Each players takes one card from the deck and writes their number in standard form on their space on the ‘War Mat’.
3. The person with the greatest number will keep both cards.
4. When there are no more cards in the deck each member will count the cards in their pile.
5. The player with the most cards will win.