To get a closer look at what is included, please click on the PREVIEW button above.
Also, make sure to check out our Mid-Year TEKS Review at a very low price ★HERE★
Use these 30 TEKS-Aligned task cards to either introduce new fraction concepts to your students, or prepare and review for STAAR math testing. The first 10 questions will be for basic understanding, while the 2nd and 3rd group of ten questions will gradually increase the challenge for your students. (Questions won't be so challenging as to discourage the students)
Get your annual buying finished early at under half the price of other TEKS task card offerings on TPT:
CLICK HERE TO SAVE ON COMPLETE LIBRARY OF ALL 3RD GRADE STANDARDS
TEKS Readiness Standard 3.3F:
The student is expected to represent equivalent fractions with denominators of 2, 3, 4, 6, and 8 using a variety of objects and pictorial models, including number lines.
1. 30 illustrated task cards.
2. Printable title page with TEKS "I Can Statement" to simplify standard language.
3. Uniquely designed answer key.
4. Recording sheets with name and topic field. (Includes place to show work)
5. Recording sheets without name and topic field. (Includes place to show work)
(Use #4 and #5 together to avoid redundant name field on multiple recording sheets )
You are kindly encouraged to take a look at the product preview for a close-up view of the design and general quality of the task cards.