Use these 30 TEKS-Aligned task cards to either introduce new fraction concepts to your students, or prepare and review for STAAR math testing. The first 10 questions will be for basic understanding, while the 2nd and 3rd group of ten questions will gradually increase the challenge for your students. (Questions won't be so challenging as to discourage the students)
TEKS Supporting Standard 3.3G: The student is expected to explain that two fractions are equivalent if and only if they are both represented by the same point on the number line or represent the same portion of a same size whole for an area model.
1. 30 illustrated task cards.
2. Printable title page with TEKS "I Can Statement" to simplify standard language.
3. Uniquely designed answer key.
4. Recording sheets with name and topic field. (Includes place to show work)
5. Recording sheets without name and topic field. (Includes place to show work)
(Use #4 and #5 together to avoid redundant name field on multiple recording sheets )
Please take a look at the product preview for a close-up view of the design and general quality of the task cards.