Use these 30 TEKS-Aligned task cards to either introduce new multiplication concepts to your students, or prepare and review for STAAR math testing. The first 10 questions will be for basic understanding, while the 2nd and 3rd group of ten questions will gradually increase the challenge for your students. (Questions won't be so challenging as to discourage the students)
TEKS Supporting Standard 3.4E:
The student is expected to represent multiplication facts by using a variety of approaches such as repeated addition, equal‐sized groups, arrays, area models, equal jumps on a number line, and skip counting.
1. 30 illustrated task cards.
2. Printable title page with TEKS "I Can Statement" to simplify standard language.
3. Uniquely designed answer key.
4. Recording sheets with name and topic field. (Includes place to show work)
5. Recording sheets without name and topic field. (Includes place to show work)
(Use #4 and #5 together to avoid redundant name field on multiple recording sheets )
Please take a look at the product preview for a close-up view of the design and general quality of the task cards.
Most of the images included in these task cards are NUMBEROCK original images from our math music videos. Other images are created by the always super-cute clipart folks at Dorky Doodles