This enormous file contains 35 engaging math learning centers for the beginning of kindergarten. The variety and beautiful graphics will motivate your students to “play” the games and remain engaged for the whole lesson.
These differentiated centers help the students to practice:
1. Count and write forward beginning from a given number
2. Order numbers from 1 to 20.
3. Represent numbers 1-12
4. Count to tell the number of objects and pictures.
5. Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities
6. Practice one to one correspondence.
7. Count to see how many? in a set of up to 12 objects/pictures.
All of these centers are aligned with the common core!
Copy, laminate, cut and place in ziploc bags. If a dry erase marker is needed, include it in the baggy with a piece of felt to erase. Also include a bag with the counters the students will need (beans, mini erasers, confetti...)
There are enough center for a whole class! Just choose partners and star playing. It works very well in my classroom. No more students walking around the room!