This set of 36 Spanish Task Cards gives students the opportunity to practice using regular -ar verbs in the present tense.
Task cards are a great way to get students on their feet, moving around the room, and interacting with one another in the target language. These task cards are designed for Spanish 1 students who are learning how to conjugate and use regular -ar verbs. Students will be asked to complete a wide variety of activities, such as conjugating the -ar verb, fill in the blank with the correct form of the verb, translating sentences into Spanish, and answering questions in the target language.
There are countless ways to use these task cards:
1. Cut individual cards and distribute around the classroom. You can hang them from walls or scatter them on desks and tables. Have students go around the room and complete the tasks on each card. You can assign students a certain number to complete, or give them a time limit. Students can work in teams or individually.
2. Use task cards along with other activities during stations.
3. Project task cards onto an interactive whiteboard and have students answer on the provided paper or on mini-whiteboards. This can be used as a review game or a quick assessment.
4. Fast finishers? Challenge these students by having them translate Spanish cards and/or answers into English.
- 36 different task cards in comprehensible Spanish
- 1 blank sheet with numbers 1-36 for students to complete
- Answer key
Need other task cards?
Check out my TpT store for tons of different task cards!