Crafted in warm mustard yellow, cool mint green, deep navy & cobalt blue, coral pink, vibrant tomato red, olive and jade, these popular printable papers have a natural, organic feel with modern geometric patterns that include a fun collection of chevrons, diamonds, triangles, starbursts, jacks and pebbles.
This super bundle of 36 graphic patterned high-res files are great for scrapbooking, greeting cards, gift wrap, collaged, tags, eBooks, wedding, shower and party invites.
Get all three collections and save over 30% off the price of buying each individual set!
• You will receive 36 printable digital papers in the designs and colors you see here.
• Each paper is in JPEG format, sized at 12"x12", 300 dpi, 36 papers in the bundle (12 per collection)
PERSONAL USE LICENSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DO use the items for:
• Personal website, blog, banner, avatar, shop banner
• Personal business cards and personal branding
• Personal printed media such as invitations, labels, cards (up to 150 copies)
• Physical crafts, clothing and jewelry made and sold by you, not a third party (up to 50 items - and
where the design is used as one element incorporated in a larger work, as in a detail in a collage or as
background upon which the main aspect of the larger design is presented)
• Tags, labels, stickers for your artwork (not to be resold as is)
• Sell or share - as is or altered, on any website or elsewhere.
• Share or distribute the files.
• Sell the files as is or altered and / or claim as your own.
• Use the designs to create products for print on demand websites like Cafe Press, Zazzle, Teachers Pay
Teachers or Spoonflower
• Use the files to create a logo, banner, avatar, invitation, blog, shop banner, site, brochure, workbook,
worksheet or any other digital design or digital product and sell it to your customers - to do that you will
need to purchase the extended commercial license and ‘flatten’ the artwork in the file.
MASS PRODUCTION LIMIT
You may use my art in printed media up to only 150 copies - for your personal use only (ie. your personal wedding invitations, your personal note cards, stickers and other items of this sort that are not sold or re-licensed). You will need to purchase an extended license in order to make more than 150 prints from any set you purchase and for the right to sell products that use my designs .
You may purchase an EXTENDED COMMERCIAL LICENSE FOR LIMITED DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION & SMALL PRINT RUNS here:
For other production situations beyond what is covered here, I am happy to work with you to create a custom solution for commercial production runs exceeding the limits of the Personal Use License. Please contact me with your specific requirements.
All copyrights remain with me, Amy Stafford | Blixa 6 Studios