Get your students speaking and practicing the future tense with these 37 cards! Cards are 4x6 inches. Each card has a picture on one side. The other side has questions in the future and present tense about the picture and key words that students may use. Cut out and laminate with the picture and the questions back to back.
Various ways to use the cards:
1. Use the prompt questions on the back of the card to initiate speaking: the student holding the card explains to a partner the picture on their card.
2. Use the prompt questions on the back of the card to initiate speaking: the student shows a partner the picture, and then asks him/her the questions on the back of the card.
3. Select four cards and create a story using the pictures.
4. Use the cards as exit tickets: each student must answer one question on a card in order to leave the class.
5. Use the cards as task cards: The student orally answers the questions on the back of the card, while the partner writes down the answers.
Be sure to follow us by clicking on the green star to hear about our newest resources. All of our newest digital resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
You may also like our:
36 Spanish-Speaking Picture Prompts: el pretérito y el imperfecto
36 Spanish-Speaking Picture Prompts: el presente
30 Spanish Commercials
Ice Breaker: Spanish Oral Activity Busca a alguien...
Christmas Spanish Oral Activity
Communicative Oral Spanish Activity: Name, Origin, Age
Spanish Game Word Relay: Ensalada rusa
Thank you for looking at our store! - Las Tres Señoras