3D creatures will charm your students, while giving them a challenge!
With some simple folding, cutting and colouring, your students will create a 3D lizard. This document contains lots of different designs to vary the eyes, feet, tail, etc…
Ideal for April Fool’s Day!
This is one of my favourite projects! Simple materials and lots of fun!
- Grade 3 and up
- Grades 1 and 2 can do it, but they need help with the folding.
Visual Language :
- White cardboard (8.5 x 11 inches)
- Black pencil crayon or permanent marker
- Coloured felts
This document contains :
- Complete instructions to achieve this project with explanatory photos
- Evaluation rubric
- 12 models for the eyes
- 6 models for the feet
- 6 models for fish tails
- 6 models for flippers
Takes about 4 periods
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback. Your comments can help me make my resources better for you.
In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations). You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.