Distant Learning 3D geometry math unit for grades 1 and 2. Suitable for Google Slides. Unit includes:
- Drawing and describing 3D shapes
- Finding 3D shapes in the real world
- Composing and decomposing 3D shapes
- Identifying faces, vertices and edges
- Describing common 3D shapes
- Sorting 3D shapes
- Identifying 3D shapes in the natural world
Activities include hands-on activities for home or the classroom, moveable clipart for children to sort, colourful, engaging pages and much more.
Follow Hands On Teaching Ideas to be notified of my latest products and promotions. Click here to follow.