Awesome study/learning tool for the heart! Bundled with the Anatomically Correct Heart Valentine Activity!!
Use as a 3D study tool
• Color and label the external anterior and posterior surfaces of the heart
• Color and label the internal cross-section view of the heart
• Use in creating a Stop-Motion video
• Use to trace the flow of blood through the heart (use red/blue arrows or yarn)
• Use to review basic heart anatomy (keys to diagrams are included)
Flexible activity makes it easy to differentiate assignments!
• Anterior front view only (back of card would be blank)
• Interior cross-section sheet with one side for labeling and text box for verse
• Interior sheet with cross-section on right side, blank on left side
• Interior sheet with cross-section on left side, blank on left side
ALSO INCLUDED: Use to create an “anatomically correct” Valentine’s Day card (or any other occasion)
• Directions to make a card or booklet:
1. Choose the interior cross-section view that has the text box or use a blank sheet of paper for more room to write.
2. Glue the sheets wrong sides together (with the diagrams facing outward).
3. Fold the sheets in half so that the anterior view is on the outside front and the posterior view is on the outside back. When opening, you should see the cross section views.
4. Write in a cute rhyme or verse.
To see this activity in action, please visit my blog at https://ateacherontheedge.wordpress.com/2018/01/16/need-a-cute-activity-for-valentines-day-create-an-anatomically-correct-valentine/
VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE! www.biologysketchnotes.com
Don't forget to FOLLOW ME on TPT https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Drm
for updates and ideas!
Please read: This is a nonrefundable digital download. Please read the description carefully and examine the preview file before purchasing.
© Copyright 2017 Dr. Shelley Montgomery. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to copy pages specifically designed for student or teacher use by the original purchaser or licensee. The reproduction of any other part of this product is strictly prohibited. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden. Doing so makes it possible for an Internet search to make the document available on the Internet, free of charge, and