Awesome study/learning tool for the heart!
Use as a 3D study tool! Larger 1 pg size makes it easier to label and color!
• Color and label the external anterior and posterior surfaces of the heart
• Color and label the internal cross-section view of the heart
• Use in creating a Stop-Motion video
• Use to trace the flow of blood through the heart (use red/blue arrows or yarn)
• Use to review basic heart anatomy (keys to diagrams are included)
Flexible activity makes it easy to differentiate assignments!
• Anterior front view
• Posterior back view
• Interior View cross-section on right side
• Interior View cross-section on left side
• Keys included for anterior, posterior, and cross-section views
VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE! www.biologysketchnotes.com
To see the smaller size of this in action, please visit my blog at https://ateacherontheedge.wordpress.com/2018/01/16/need-a-cute-activity-for-valentines-day-create-an-anatomically-correct-valentine/
Don't forget to FOLLOW ME on TPT https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Drm
for updates and ideas!
Please read: This is a nonrefundable digital download. Please read the description carefully and examine the preview file before purchasing.
© Copyright 2017 Dr. Shelley Montgomery. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to copy pages specifically designed for student or teacher use by the original purchaser or licensee. The reproduction of any other part of this product is strictly prohibited. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden. Doing so makes it possible for an Internet search to make the document available on the Internet, free of charge, and