Looking for a fun 3D printing project?? Haven't used the printer in your room yet? This starter kit will get your students understanding the vocabulary related to 3D printing, along with creating a planter! Includes a digital slideshow & grading assessments.
Google Forms is a simple and easy way to collect information from your students. Use the forms as a pre & post assessment. Includes vocabulary and questions related to the design process.
A slideshow is also included to introduce 3D printing to your students. Everything is ready to go and digital!
- Google Forms - 2 Forms to track progress - ready to go & send to your class
- Intro Slideshow - ready to go & show your class,
- YouTube Instructional video on 3d Printing
- Brainstorming sheets on what plans need to survive
- Brainstorming sheets on what a planter is
- Planning sheets to draw prototype
- Slides for linking the forms & websites
- Vocabulary drag activity
- Share on Google Classroom
- Printable vocabulary assessment
- Detailed teacher guide filled with Suggestions & directions
- Guide to using Google forms & sharing on Google Classroom
- Student rubric - easily grade projects
- Digital editable version to share on Google Classroom
I hope your students have as much fun with this project as mine did!!!
All my SIMPLE STEM Challenges come with a Google Slide Show. These can be given to each student using Google Classroom. Students can complete the activities at home with simple materials & fill you the response sheet digitally for you to check. Click here!
I'd love to hear your feedback :) When you review, you earn TPT credits for free purchases!
♥ I'd Love to connect with YOU! Click here to follow me on Instagram
As always, please contact me with any questions! Thank you,