Our practice and play packs are perfect for your little learners! They provide hands-on activities and games with minimal or no-prep required. We love to print most of these pages out just once and place them in sheet protectors to use over and over again with dry erase markers. Place the activities in a 3-ring notebook to create INSTANT MATH BINDER CENTERS!
This 3D shapes packet includes:
1. My 3D Shape Friends Chart (color & b/w versions)
2. 3D Shapes Are All Around Us (mini book)
3. Roll a Shape (color, trace, and draw)
4. Spin & Graph
5. Shapes in Our World - roll and cover game (color and b/w versions)
6. Shapes in the Classroom
7. Shapes in the Home
8. Parts of a 3D Shape Poster
9. Making Faces
10. How Many Edges?
11. How Many Vertices?
12. Faces, Edges, & Vertices assessment page (with answer key)
13. Shapes on the Move: Roll, Slide & Stack (with answer key)
14. Flat or Solid Sorting (cut and paste)
15. I Can Eat Shapes: activity with printable mat
Check out our 2D & 3D Shapes Practice and Play BUNDLE
For students to get the most out of this product, we recommend providing 3D geometric shape manipulatives as they are exploring these concepts. Perfect for PreK-1st. Please download our preview for a closer look at these activities in action! Enjoy!
Describe objects in the environment using names of shapes, and describe the relative positions of these objects using terms such as above, below, beside, in front of, behind, and next to.
Correctly name shapes regardless of their orientations or overall size.
Identify shapes as two-dimensional (lying in a plane, “flat”) or three-dimensional (“solid”).
Analyze and compare two- and three-dimensional shapes, in different sizes and orientations, using informal language to describe their similarities, differences, parts (e.g., number of sides and vertices/”corners”) and other attributes (e.g., having sides of equal length).