3D Shape PowerPoint and Smartboard lesson will teach your students how to name and describe the edges, vertices, and faces of a solid 3D shape. There are 4 games and 1 mini lesson included in this geometry product. I have provided examples of solid 3D shapes and real world images. Bonus: There is a board game to help yours students practice naming the 3D shapes.
Please download the PREVIEW FILE to get a good look at what is inside this interactive PowerPoint and Smartboard lesson.
3D Shapes Game Powerpoint and SMARTboard
3D Shape PowerPoint and Smartboard games can be played on any interactive whiteboards, computers, or on tablets that have PowerPoint or Smart Notebook installed on them. This no-prep lesson will provide your students with an engaging and fun way to learn how to add. This product includes the following information:
★INCLUDED GAME ★
• 75 Whiteboard Interactive Pages
• Goal: I can name and describe 3D shapes.
• Home Page for easy access to different games
• Mini Lesson:
• Click to Reveal: Who Am I?
• Click to Reveal: Attributes of 3D Shapes
• Sorting: Matching solid shapes to real world examples
• Multiple Choice: Does it Roll, Stack, and Slide?
• Math Center: 3D Shape Board Game
• Sounds and Animations
• High Engagement and Excitement
Students will learn about sphere, rectangular prisms, cube, cone, and pyramid,
★ TEACHER-FRIENDLY FEATURES ★
• Teacher tested & approved
• Answer Key Included
• CCSS aligned
• Flexible Format and Uses
• Multiple Question Formats
• Great for Differentiation
•Smartboard File (Smart Notebook Software) *Will be added this week*
★ What grade is this for? ★
This pack is made for Kindergarten, 1st Grade, and 2nd Grade
Please leave a comment and a rating:
Calling All Ducklings