This is a great product for teaching or reviewing of 3D shapes! The packet includes activities that work on recognizing 3D shapes and understanding their attributes.
3D shapes included: cube, cone, cylinder, rectangular prism, triangular prism, pentagonal prism, hexagonal prism, pyramid (square), and sphere.
Vocabulary included in packet: attributes,vertices, edges, faces, shape of faces
1. Flip book-(construction paper to make flip book not included) front -shape(blank label)
behind flap-labeled (blank space to draw/write real-life shapes)
under flap- attributes of the shape (fill in the blank on v, e, and faces.
2. Guess My Shape- Clue activity
3. Labeling vertices, faces, edges book of each 3D shape.
***HINT** I had the students use 2 markers and we highlighted all the vertices with one color and edges with another. We then labeled how many vertices, edges, and faces on each shape.
4. Marshmallow Model chart for activity
5. 5 worksheets that reinforce naming of shape and their attributes