This is a fun and engaging product for learning 3D shapes in your primary classroom. The 3D shapes included are: cone, cube, cylinder, rectangular prism and sphere.
The product includes:
1. 3D shapes rhyming anchor chart
2. 3D shapes posters: cone, cube, cylinder, rectangular prism and sphere.
3. Five worksheets identifying real life things that are shaped as the 3D shapes
4. Sort real life images between the five shapes
5. Acknowledge the attributes worksheet: circle how many faces, edges and vertices each shape has
6. 3D Shape Pictionary game board and worksheet
7. 3D Shapes interactive emergent reader. The students will need to complete the book with writing and drawing.
8. 3D Shape necklaces. Included are the templates for each 3D shape made of paper. Students decorate, cut and glue/tape the shape to be 3D. Teachers can help students hole punch and attach to string for a necklace. Students can wear 3D shapes home!
9. 3D shapes that are already decorated for a student to color, cut and glue instead of drawing their own! (cone is a party hat, cube is a present, cylinder is a soda can, rectangular prism is a fish tank and sphere is a blue bouncing ball!)
Going Google? Try my Google Classroom 3D Shapes here
Click here for 2D Shape Activities
SAVE with the 2D and 3D Shapes BUNDLE Pack
Let's Connect! Follow me for product updates!