3D Shapes - Draw Objects to Match the 3D Shapes
1) Grades: 2, 3, 4, and 5
My goal as a teacher has always been to create educational resources that inspire students to get excited about learning.
This product is great for teachers that are looking for 3D Shapes Worksheets. For these worksheets students draw objects to match the 3D Shapes. The following is a list of the 3D Shapes featured in this product: Rectangular Prism, Triangular Prism, Cylinder, Sphere, Cube, Cone, and Pyramid.
1) Draw objects to match the 3D Shapes. 3D Shapes: Cube, Cone, Pyramid, and Rectangular Prism. - (1 Page)
2) Draw objects to match the 3D Shapes. 3D Shapes: Triangular Prism, Cylinder, and Sphere. - (1 Page)
3) Draw a picture of an object in your neighbourhood that is made out of at least two 3D shapes. - (1 Page)
4) Answer Key - (3 Pages)
The following are two ideas you might like to use for the answer key.
1) If you laminate the answer key, you can get your students to check their own answers. The students can make the proper corrections and hopefully master the concept. These answer keys work great for Math Centres. The students are always eager to check their own work!
2) Teachers that are moving towards “paperless classrooms” are using downloadable educational resources in PDF Format as homework assignments on different technology devices. PDF Files such as this product would allow parents access to the answers.
Math Skills: Making a connection between 3D Shapes and objects.
All rights reserved. This product is licensed for one teacher or one classroom. If you would like to share this resource with another teacher, please purchase an additional license.
Sharing, redistributing, selling, or posting this item on the internet is prohibited without prior permission from the author and is a violation of the Copyright Act.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com