3D Shapes (Geometry and Spatial Sense) - Grade 2
You will find everything you need to teach: 3D Shapes - Geometry and Spatial Sense (specifically from the grade 2 curriculum) with this pack.This includes pages for an interactive notebook!
7 Days of Activities - 1 Day of Assessment
In this unit, you will find:
*Difference between 2D&3D Shapes
- Directed Teaching Poster
- Key Words (3D Shapes, Faces, Vertices, Edges) with Posters
- Activity: 2D&3D Object Sorting
- Interactive Notebook: 2D or 3D
*3D Shape Names&Characteristics
- Directed Teaching: Names of 3D Shapes, Characteristics of 3D Shapes
- Types of "faces"
- Activity: Roll or Slide
*3D Shape Nets
- Activity: Shape Net Activity
- Interactive Notebook: 3D Names
*3D Shape Construction
- Directed Teaching: Real Image Activity
- Actvitiy: Toothpick&Marshmallow 3D Shape Construction
- Interactive Notebook: Construction Page
- Activity: 3D Shape Bingo (Faces)
- Interactive Notebook: Faces
*Word Problems&3D Scoot
- Directed Teaching: 3D Shape Word Problems
- Actvitiy: 3D Net Scoot
*Vertex and Edges
- Directed Teaching: Review
- Interactive Notebook: Vertex&Edges
- Individual Assessment
- Answer Key
*Linked Curriculum Expectations
I made a sample Interactive Notebook (in French) that your students will be making.
If you purchase this product, please don't forget to send a review to receive credits towards other products!