3D Shapes Vocabulary Flippers for an Interactive Notebooks! Have students cut these 3D Shapes flippers out, glue them in their notebooks and they’re ready to learn! These 3D Shapes Flippers are a great way to teach and organize 3D Shapes vocabulary whether whole group, in centers, or individually. They have an 3d shapes picture on the front and room for students to write the definition on the back.
This 3D Shapes Vocabulary Set Includes:
• Sixteen 3D Shapes Vocabulary Flippers to cut out and glue in an interactive notebook. They are designed with an 3d shapes picture on the front and the definition for the students to copy onto the back.
• A blank set of the vocabulary flippers to add more 3d shapes vocabulary to.
• An enlarged set of the 3d shapes pictures to hang on a 3d shapes bulletin board or word wall.
The sixteen 3d shapes terms included are:
3-dimensional, polyhedron, cube, cylinder, sphere, cone, prism, pyramid, volume, surface area, vertex, face, edge, net, base, congruent
• Click the green star near the top for updates on new products, freebies and sales!
• Feedback = TPT Credits for future purchases! Also, I love hearing how you used these!
Check out my other Interactive Notebooks (Flip-O-Ramas)
Thanks for looking at these 3D Shapes Flippers and be sure to check out the trading cards and posters in my store