This package covers ALL KINDERGARTEN CORE STANDARDS AND AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL CURRICULUM OUTCOMES IN THE 3D SHAPES STRAND.
A big package to introduce your class or children to three-dimensional shapes (cone, cube, cylinder, prism, pyramid, sphere) and to sort the 3D shapes using geometry language such as curved surface, flat surface, faces, edges and vertices. Some of these worksheets can be used as assessments for younger grades.
This package includes:
- 3 worksheets to sort 3D shapes and everyday objects into slide/roll
- A worksheet to sort 3D shapes into curved/flat surface
- 2 worksheets to list properties of 3D shapes. Investigating and recording how many corners/vertices, edges and faces each 3D shape has.
- A Who Am I worksheet
- A worksheet to identify 3D shapes from 2D shapes
- A worksheet to match the 3D shape to its name
- A worksheet to identify 3D shapes in real life objects
- A speed game to practice naming 3D shapes
- A short unit of lesson ideas
- A short list of interactive games online to support the learning of 3D shapes
- A small collection of art ideas to support the learning of 3D shapes
- BONUS: 2 3D Shapes Christmas Worksheets
This package has been classroom tested. I am always working hard to improve the resources I make and use. Please feel free to contact me if you would like any adjustments to be made, I am more than happy to update my resources. If you send me what you purchased to my email, every time I revise or add pages to my work, I will send a revised version directly to your email.
Please support my effort by rating, following, leaving feedback or all of the above :)