This interactive book explores cubes, spheres, cylinders, cones, pyramids, rectangular prisms and triangular prisms.
For each shape, students will be...
- Learning how to write the shape name
- Experimenting to see if it slides, flips, rolls or stacks
- Counting the vertices, flat surfaces and edges
- Listing three objects that have the same shape
- Gluing pictures of three examples of each shape
There are also two activity pages which can be completed separately or included at the end of the book. You'll also find seven picture pages with examples of each shape and one picture page for sorting.
For a book that explores Squares, Circles, Rectangles and Triangles, click here...
My Shape Book --- Exploring Plane Shapes
Don't Miss Out on TPT Credits:
• Go over to your My Purchases page (you may need to log-in). Beside each purchase you'll see a flashing "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. TPT will give you feedback credits which you can use towards future purchases --- woo hoo! Plus, I value your feedback greatly and I love hearing from my followers. It makes my day!
Be the first to know about my new freebies, products and discounts:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo. Clicking it makes you a follower! You will then receive emails telling you about new products, freebies, discounts and updates!
Keywords: 3D shapes, solid shapes, shape book