This is a 3D shapes with different colors lesson. It helps the children learn NINE 3D shape’s name, how many faces, vertices, edges, curved faces, square or rectangular faces they have, and that they are 3D shapes.
It includes the shapes Cylinder, Cone, Cube, Sphere, Cuboid, Triangular prism, Tetrahedron and Square based pyramid. These are the NINE 3D shapes that kindergarten children have to learn to meet the common core standards. This module can be used in a whole group, small group, or in guided reading group in order to ask each other how many faces it has, that it is 3D, and how many vertices it has.
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
You may also like:
• Back to School Math Activities Pack
• Introduction to Basic Geometry
• Daily Morning Classroom Activities
• Mean - Median - Mode - Range -Understanding With Easy Steps!!!!
• ''World Without Trees''- A picture Story