Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.75 MB | 7 pages
This is a zipped folder containing a PDF version and an editable version of a worksheet on 3D shapes containing 3 levels of difficulty similar to the one that you can see in the preview.
- Lower – fill in table with the name, number of vertices, number of
edges and number of faces for sphere, cylinder, cone,hemisphere, cube, cuboid, (square based) pyramid and (triangular) prism
- Higher – fill in similar table for triangular-based pyramid, square-based pyramid, pentagonal based pyramid, hexagonal-based
pyramid, triangular prism, pentagonal prism and hexagonal prism
- Gifted and talented -given a face of a 3-D shape, need to
identify which 3-D shapes it could be e.g.if see a square it could
be a cube, cuboid or square-based pyramid.
Alternatively In our TPT store you will find a product for sale that contains the above, as well as:
- a more detailed 2-page lesson plan (suitable for trainees)
- a less detailed 1-page lesson plan
- 3D shapes flash cards
- a 3D shapes PowerPoint
- a formative assessment